1. Aghia Theodossia: the smallest and most long-standing church in the
village. It was built in the 12th century.
2. Aghia Paraskevi: lying at the center of the village. It was built
in the middle of 13th century. Its invaluable woodcut temple carved in the 10th
or 11th century is preserved till present time.
3. Aghios Georghios: built in 1866. It lies in the northern part of Aghios
4. Aghios Nicolaos: built in 1850. It lies in the northern part of Aghios
5. Taxiarchis Gavriel: built in 1708. It lies next to Aghia Paraskevi.
6. Stavros: built in 1857 at the entrance of the village.